Monday, May 18, 2009

Hell's Kitchen Night - Toby Turns 30

This was a little while back. But better late than never. For my 30th, we had a Hell's Kitchen night. I love the show, maybe it is all the yelling or maybe because they all screw up so much at the beginning but by the end Gordon Ramsey has molded them into proper chefs. I also like that it inspires me to want to cook better meals. Not that it always transforms into action.

So for this event, our guests were divided into teams of two and had to create the best pizza from the ingredients available. Pizzas were judged on taste, presentation, creativity and bribes to the head judge (me). The pizzas all turned out really good. The winners of the best pizza were Chef Mike and Chef Steve.


Nice rack Patrick!


Andrea and Patrick with their creation.


I look like a pro. But looks can be deceiving.


All the Chefs eating their creations.

No comments: