I'm toying with the idea of continuing this blog for those of you who we don't see on a regular basis. Anyone still reading? If so, fire me off a quick email or leave a comment so I know who (if anyone) is reading.
| Back in Calgary. Julian and I are jet lagged and up at 5:00 AM. Going for a walk to Oma's house. Julian learned about the joy of Dandelion seeds. PS. It's COLD in Calgary! |


6 comments:
Hi Bridget!
Yes! I am following your blog still. I am glad to hear you are back safe and sound in Calgary. I would love to see you- let's get together soon- maybe next week?
Love,
Laura
Thanks Laura! I'll email you about getting together!
Still reading and enjoying! I'm sure it will feel great to be home. :)
Thanks Heather! Yes, it is nice to be home. (Although I'm surprised at how cold it feels here. We need to toughen up again, I guess!)
Hi Bridget!
I'm still checking from time to time. It's nice to see pictures and hear updates from you, Toby and Julian.
Thanks Jayanti! I will try to keep them coming. Hope you are doing well. We need to catch up next time you are in town!
Post a Comment