The MANDAL Bed
First step: Empty the massive bag of hardware and peruse the 20 page instruction book. Try not to feel intimidated by the sheer volume of screws and little wooden dowel thingy's (not shown). Note the time on the clock: 12:52. Our goal: to complete the bed in less than two hours.

Toby preparing himself mentally for the task ahead.

Ok, we're getting the hang of it now. It's looking more bed-ish every minute.
Difficult maneuver... but Toby pulls it off with ease.


Toby, jubilant at achieving another difficult section of the installation involving a strange right-angle fastener I have never seen the likes of from IKEA before. Yes, that is bubbly water in his hands. We have crossed over to the dark, er, I mean, bubbly side.
A picture of me to prove that I was actually a part of this operation.
That's more comfortable, now isn't it?
YES! We did it! Exhausted but happy with our mad IKEA skills.
Huh, look at that. Less than two hours. We are the champions.








No comments:
Post a Comment