
Whew! What a busy week. So much has happened and so much to write about! No time now though. I hope to put up some pictures of our latest adventures (including Oktoberfest!) this weekend.
We said goodbye to Mel in Munich (after a too-short visit with her) and then a few days later Kelly was off to catch her plane home. She was starting to feel like a member of the family and we'll miss her sweet, gentle presence, her laugh and her tendency (despite our protests) to always to the dishes. Now that's a house guest!
I greeted Fran at the airport the day after Kelly left. Despite arriving at 5:30 in the morning Fran was raring to go and put me to shame as we toured Frankfurt. Now there is a real, hard core traveler. Can't wait to see what other mischief Fran and I get up to in the next few weeks, but for now my feet get a break as Fran and Mel are painting the town red in Berlin together.
Now, I'm off to do some shoe shopping. That sounds much more glamorous than I meant it to. I really, really need a pair of decent, comfortable walking shoes (especially with Fran in town!) since my shoes are all falling apart. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment