Monday, October 22, 2007

Having too much fun to post.

Wow, am I lucky or what? Not only did I just get to experience a whirlwind 48 hours in Paris (which was FABULOUS by the way, despite the rail/metro strike) but as soon as I got back we left on another little adventure with our friend Jayanti from Munich. We (Toby, Heather and Fran, Jayanti and I) rented a car for the day on Saturday and drove through some scenic Alsace towns in Germany and on the French side as well where we picked up "Neuer wine" and chestnuts.. Then we saw a historic military site in France and stopped in Strasbourg for dinner. A fabulous little day-trip.

I guess I shouldn't have spoiled the weather for all of Germany with all my bragging about how warm it is here. Sunday was 5 degrees and drizzly and it looks like its gonna stay that way. We took in a soccer game yesterday (or at least the second half) Canadian style with sleeping bags, long johns, etc.

But, those are just the highlights. Much more pictures and stories to come as soon. Can't wait to share them with you!

No comments: