Thursday, February 21, 2008

Drop and give me ... one?

Sorry I haven't done a follow up post with the Barcelona pictures and have generally been radio silent this week. Pictures from Barcelona will be forthcoming, I promise.

I started a new German class this week which runs every weekday afternoon for about three hours. So far, so good. The course is a bit too advanced for me, so I am constantly challenged, but in a good way. I think I'm finally starting to make real progress!

I've also been pretty pooped since I have started to work on some physical fitness goals. I've been running, doing yoga and pilates and so far, also, so good. In fact, I feel great! One of those goals happens to be: to complete one push up. Yes, ONE push up. I have never in my life been able to do one. A real one that is with straight legs and nose touching the ground. I had the realization one day that I could go my whole life never being able to do a g.d. push up, and that would be sad. So I've began a rigorous training program to achieve this goal. I look forward to your support and encouragement.

We're going to Dublin this weekend so I will have lots to share next week.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Hez said...

Love the new photo top. Keep going on the pushup! You can do it!