
The daffodils are out in full force.

I kind of have to start admitting to myself that I kind of sort of like dogs just a little bit.

Art Nouveau in Karlsruhe - Many of the buildings in K.A. have an Art Nouveau or "Jugendstil" style. I really noticed the influence on this walk.




I pass this building often (I think it's a church) but i don't know anything about it.



On the way home. I chose a different route home and ended up going through "Gutenberg Platz" named for the famous inventor of the printing press. It's a really pretty square with cafes, restaurants and bakeries. Just now I read that it was once the site of public executions. Erm... lovely.














Not sure if you can tell the true size of these paella pans. Look at the bottles of wine to get an idea of the scale. That's a lotta paella!
2 comments:
Does this mean we can get a dog?
Ha! Fat chance!
Post a Comment