Sunday, January 18, 2009

Artists?


Bridget and I are currently taking an acrylic painting class offered through the Calgary Public Library. We had our first class on Saturday and it was great. For $20, you get three Saturday morning lessons and it includes all your supplies. I don't think you can beat that. Thanks CPL! We were the youngest by far in the class. It was mostly elderly people with a few middle aged people and us. And I think there was only 3 guys in the whole class. The instructor was fun as well. She lacked a little in the instruction department on how to actually do things, but she made up for in it the enthusiasm and energy department. I am not sure if the instruction matters anyway, from what I got from it... it seems like you can't do anything wrong. The time went by really fast and we really enjoyed ourselves. We can't wait for next Saturday. Here is what we made in our first class. See if you can guess which ones I made and which ones Bridget made.









1 comment:

Hez said...

Love it!

a) the art and story behind it.
b) the NEW post!! :)

Well done!

Hez