Thursday, August 16, 2007

My New Do(s)

I'm pretty desperate to get my hair cut. I figured the results would be pretty disasterous if I just walked into a salon without "preparing" a bit first (considering the bumbling mess I was at the deli counter yesterday -D'Oh!). So I was busily looking up words on LEO out of a hair magazine I splurged on (Hairflair it's called) like "layers", "wavy", etc, etc. These are not words that are easily found in the dictionary. Then, lo and behold I see an ad in Hairflair for a website that for only $14.95 US I can upload a picture of myself to preview of 7000 different hairstyles. Now, normally I wouldn't be willing to fork out cash for this kind of thing, but desperate as I am, I gave into the temptation to try it out.

Well, I say that every penny was well spent! I spent many a happy hour today trying different hairdos on for size and now have too many to choose from so I've really gotten nowhere in terms of making a choice... BUT I did come up with a fun game called:

Whose Hair am I wearing?
10 points for each celebrity you guess correctly.






Now, have you given it a really good try? I don't want you to just read the answers without even trying. So go ahead now, take a few more minutes.


Try a little first. You're at work anyway so you've got time. Go ahead. I'll wait.


Ok. So, did you try for real now? Ok, well why don't I just give the names and then you can probably get it right from there. So here they are in no particular order:

Pink * Barbara Streisand * Eva Longoria * Ellen Degeneres * Sarah Jessica Parker * Jennifer Aniston (from the Friends days) * Halle Berry * Jennifer Lopez * Debra Messing

Did you have as much fun playing that game as I did making it? Good.

Now I'd better get back to picking out a new hairstyle. Toodles!

No comments: