Monday, November 12, 2007

Somebody stop me

Once I find something I like, I tend to go a bit overboard on it. I get a little addicted and then a little more until my love for something reaches a fevered pitch and tips into unhealthy obsession territory. I feel like I am experiencing that spiral right now with blogs. One great blog will often lead you to ten more. And then there are archives to read. Archives people! And my natural tendency, whenever I go on one of these kicks, is to share what I'm learning. Some of these might not be new to you, but since I'm new to this medium, I'm like a kid in a candy shop, gobbling up these goodies as fast as I can. Hope I don't get a stomach ache.

So here are a few of the blogs I'm loving right now:

A Cup of Jo
Desire to Inspire
Post Secret
Go Fug Yourself
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks
Smosch Mobile

Happy clicking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the addictive blogs...did you listen to the soko song? whatever...in cup of Jo? cute.Mom.

Bridget said...

Ha ha! Yes, I did. It was funny... but a little scary also! She seemed to mean it.