
We had a movie night tonight and Bridget let me pick. I usually pick some terrible action movie or a romantic comedy. Shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone I like romantic comedies. Anyway, tonight I went for an action movie...Stirb Langsam. Stirb Langsam which directly translates to "Die Slowly" is the German title of Die Hard 4. I just don't think "slowly" has the same effect as "hard".
Even though it can be a little hard to suspend your disbelief at some points, I quite like the Die Hard movies. I really liked Die Hard 4. It had the perfect combination of the two things I love the most... Action and Technology!!! There was plenty of great action sequences and the main plot is about internet and hacking. I love the internet and hacking. Plus it had the Mac Guy from the Mac commercials. It probably won't win any Oscars, but all-in-all a great action/technology movie.
2 comments:
Yay! More Toby!
Yes, I agree. Toby's comments are always interesting!
Val
Post a Comment