Friday, May 9, 2008

April 15th

I realize I'm going out of order here.  This was not done intentionally or anything I'm just sort of losing track of when things happened.  This was three weeks ago!!!

Toby's birthday is actually on April 14th, the day we got back on the night train from Copnhagen, but we celebrated it the next night at Wolfbräu with Sergio and Mario.


Prost!


The lucky birthday boy got some travel accessories from Sergio and Mario.


I can't believe that just three weeks ago it was cool enough that I was wearing a wool sweater.  It's been 25 degrees for the last week!


Earlier on ... I had my last day of German class.  Here's a self-timer shot.



We tried to go to a museum together but it was closed!  So we went for a drink instead.   This is Alex and Zayneb.


And our teacher Walter.


Celine and Yi 



Saying goodbye at the train station ... with plans to see each other again soon.


No comments: