Today was another on of "those days". I find that after a disruption in his schedule, like a super-fun but tiring weekend in Ocean City, will leave Julian a bit cranky the next day until he has caught up on some sleep. I don't blame him. Here he was whining and upset and I was trying to get him to take a picture with me. Didn't work.
We had a nice morning where we took Oma and Opa to the mall and Julian played in the kids area for a bit and then Opa took him on the Carousel. My camera battery had died so I didn't have the camera to take a picture unfortunately. They stayed to shop while Julian and I went back for a nap.
Later in the afternoon we went out to get groceries while Opa and Julian were dropped off at the playground.
Lest you think that Opa is the only "fun" one, check out this cute video of my mom and Julian "digging" on the deck. She is so amazing at coming up with fun games for him to do and entertaining him in his carseat.
That evening while mom and dad babysat Toby and I enjoyed a night out at Victoria's Gastro pub. We indulged to the max with duck-fat fries with truffle slat and garlic aioli:
Half price martinis (Toby had beer)
Oysters:
Grilled cheese with lobster and brie !!!
Gigantic crab cake sandwich.
YUMMY!



No comments:
Post a Comment