 |
| Julian and I walked to the library. It was a pleasant 15 minute walk past many of the little patches of woods that make everything so confusing here but very pleasant to walk by. |
 |
| Julian wasn't very interested in the story-time part of the library visit. He was more worried about doors and keys that go in those doors (his current obsession). Here you can see him clutching the keys. |
 |
| Julian found himself a walking stick |
 |
| Red, orange & yellow lunch (unintentional but kind of fun) - Strawberries, pineapple, carrots & yellow peppers with hummus, scrambled eggs. |
 |
| The carousel at The Mall |
 |
| Play place at The Mall |
Julian was very busy out on the deck while I was making dinner. He was getting out all the pots and pans and pouring water from his cup into the pans and adding his little IKEA toy fruits and vegetables, stirring, mixing, coming back inside for this or that. I didn't realize what he was doing at first, I was just happy he was keeping busy but once I realized what he was doing my heart melted a little bit. Sometimes they can just be so darn cute and fascinating.
1 comment:
Yes, so cute. Where's the picture of him cooking? ha,ha!
It's like we want you to chronicle every minute.
xxoo Oma
Post a Comment