Today Julian surprised me by requesting a nap at 11:00 AM. So he was down by 11:30 and slept for three hours. So we didn't get up to much, just a trip for groceries to a different store called "Giant Foods". I finally found the isles of different American products I was looking for, although I didn't get much on this trip. We are getting ready for our trip to New York this weekend. We have decided to drive, against the advice of everyone we've spoken to here. We are nervous that we will face a lot of traffic and aggressive drivers but we will just have to wait and see!
 |
| Cookie |
 |
| All of the blossoms are falling |
 |
| Trying out his rain boots and rain coat from Grandma |
 |
| Hmmmmm... what's in mom's purse? |
 |
| Trying to get at the gum. Unsuccessful. |
 |
| Does it count as "watching TV" if it's videos of himself? |
No comments:
Post a Comment