Day 16 - Great playground and Columbia Town Centre
I always feel bad putting him in the car, even though we're going somewhere fun for him.
We went to Lake Elkhorn and walked around the lake (about half an hour) to a great playground.
Along the way were these stations for little exercises you could do with the equipment.
The playground had a SAND BOX!
At first Julian had the whole thing to himself but before long the sandbox was full of other kids. I had a nice chat with a friendly mom while our kids played.
Julian loved these cars as you can imagine. He had one of his now common tantrums when it was time to leave. (Luckily they don't last long)
Julian's directorial debut...
After Julian's nap (notice the different outfit after a nap) we went to the Town Centre and "Lake". You can see the People Tree statue
Julian in front of the lake.
Hello ducks, here I come.
Eating hummus with a spoon.
When I'm cooking dinner Julian has to entertain himself. Tonight he came in dragging "his" backpack that we pack with toys for him when we travel and a puppet.
Eating the veggies that were supposed to go with the hummus.
No comments:
Post a Comment